1. First and foremost, I’m thankful that I overcame years of infertility and was given the gift of my children. It was a long, difficult battle, but we took it on and were victorious.
2. I am thankful for my husband, who stands by my decisions and remains supportive and encouraging, in good times and bad times.
3. I am thankful for friends who inspire me to be better. People who offer ideas and opportunities I wouldn’t have found on my own.
4. I am thankful for having the opportunity to take chances in life. Things might not have always worked out as planned, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
5. I am thankful for living in this era. It is wonderful to be able to connect on a global level with so many people with so many differing viewpoints and strategies.
I am also thankful that you are here reading this. I hope we can connect in the future to share our joys and sorrows, successes and failures. I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!